whatever tho. the song and the mix it came off of are bangin. i can hear the roots of a lot of more modern music in this shit as well. some of it will turn up as samples in my tracks no doubt. listen if you dare, i guess. or not.
I dig what my attention span could handle of it. It felt like desert driving jazz and maybe that Antonioni film "Zabriskie Point"- when will that shit be out on the D-V-D?
my boy is super big into turkish psyche rock. i'd say that one-ups your "normal" psyche rock!
hahaha
whatever tho. the song and the mix it came off of are bangin. i can hear the roots of a lot of more modern music in this shit as well. some of it will turn up as samples in my tracks no doubt. listen if you dare, i guess. or not.
whos too 'street'? I live in tha muthafuckin woods!
I dig what my attention span could handle of it.
It felt like desert driving jazz and maybe that Antonioni film "Zabriskie Point"- when will that shit be out on the D-V-D?