YEAH MAN I'M DIGGIN IT! HIGHER!! HIGHER!!!

Author: cleveland browsie

THIS SONG SLAYS ME.
it has been giving me buckie flashbacks. it's by a late 60's early 70's band called spirit. i wouldn't be suprised if trace has vinyl from these guys laying around.

i got it from a sweet ass psyche rock mix called "eavesdropping mix" off of this page. you should check it because it has some real diamonds on it. i have a tracklisting someplace if ya want it.

speaking of psyche rock, there is this blog that specializes in full album downloads of rare shit. haven't really delved into it yet but i wanna.

speaking of buckie skylark. shit trace. the website is a real achievement. been listening.


 

1 Response to “YEAH MAN I'M DIGGIN IT! HIGHER!! HIGHER!!!”

  1. Ink-Stained Wretch

    Confidential to Herrdoktor Brown:

    I remember your other Blackbird once mentioning that one of his favourite albums was by Spirit -- "The 7 Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus." Nicht wahr...?


Leave a Reply