I kept staring at the post, excepting something magical to happen... like some kind of flash animation screaming photo trick or some stealth track rising from the ether.
I came back this morning and just got it.
I guess the writers strike is over? B hasn't returned from Cleveland? Maybe it's just you an me pal.
I promise to post once I get home. A family emergency is keeping me on Shelter Island a few more days.
Sorry to have been AWOL... I've been a bit distracted as '08's been a banner week so far, with tax problems, power problems, landlord problems, and crazy ex-GF problems. But at least I have the soothing balm of Jawn Blog which healeth all wounds.
Monkey, hope you & the Weasel are okay. Gimme the update when you get a sec.
after a couple weeks of no internet whatsoever, the wireless router here bit the dust. i have to come all the way downstairs to plug in. we'll see how that works out.
Hahahaha!
I kept staring at the post, excepting something magical to happen... like some kind of flash animation screaming photo trick or some stealth track rising from the ether.
I came back this morning and just got it.
I guess the writers strike is over?
B hasn't returned from Cleveland?
Maybe it's just you an me pal.
I promise to post once I get home.
A family emergency is keeping me on Shelter Island a few more days.
Sorry to have been AWOL... I've been a bit distracted as '08's been a banner week so far, with tax problems, power problems, landlord problems, and crazy ex-GF problems. But at least I have the soothing balm of Jawn Blog which healeth all wounds.
Monkey, hope you & the Weasel are okay. Gimme the update when you get a sec.
yeah i'm back sort of....
after a couple weeks of no internet whatsoever, the wireless router here bit the dust. i have to come all the way downstairs to plug in. we'll see how that works out.
some good posts. i need to catch up.
oh man,
now you have to leave the ice cave
or at least roll to it's lower levels!