Bubblious is a candy, pied piper delivering those bubble blowing kids to their tragic deaths in Space, when they freeze becaue their bubbles popped like so many dreams. Sigh...
P.S. The Banana and Watermelon flavors tasted like ass.
That's because both Banana and Watermelon are notoriously hard to transmute into goo -- Ass, on the other hand, well that's darn easy! I think I have some archived commercials for "Ass-Flavored Bubbleicious" , y'know, before the change in marketing campaigns…
Seriously though, that was better than "Waking Life".
That's tripped out.
Bubblious is a candy, pied piper
delivering those bubble blowing kids
to their tragic deaths in Space,
when they freeze becaue their bubbles
popped like so many dreams. Sigh...
P.S.
The Banana and Watermelon flavors tasted like ass.
That's because both Banana and Watermelon are notoriously hard to transmute into goo -- Ass, on the other hand, well that's darn easy! I think I have some archived commercials for "Ass-Flavored Bubbleicious" , y'know, before the change in marketing campaigns…
Seriously though, that was better than "Waking Life".
if there is one commercial i remember the most vividly from growing up, this is it. it explains a lot.
"It's the ultimate bubble..."
of your DOOM!