BLANK POST! BLANK POST! BLANK POST!Loui, wha' hoppen?
Sorry, LAT uses my Terminal from time to time and thanks to password caching, I accidently logged on as him and initially posted the T&N post as him. I deleted most of it, but not the placeholder- which I can't seem to get at now.
Very sad... I was hoping Loui would be dropping some wisdom & mad linx our way in the near future.
... he's been rather preoccupied with the movie
BLANK POST! BLANK POST! BLANK POST!
Loui, wha' hoppen?
Sorry, LAT uses my Terminal from time to time and thanks to password caching, I accidently logged on as him and initially posted the T&N post as him. I deleted most of it, but not the placeholder- which I can't seem to get at now.
Very sad... I was hoping Loui would be dropping some wisdom & mad linx our way in the near future.
... he's been rather preoccupied with the movie