behold...Tooth and Nail
Author: Gtown Monkey
The film I AC'ed last December-
Tooth and Nail, opens in a limited fashion TODAY in
selected cities (LA, SF, PHL, NY and strangley, yes -State College).
It's part of Horror Fest 2. Check it out and I'll fwd your comments
to the writer / director. You are also welcome to throw stuff at
the screen.
I KNEW that title sounded familiar.
Love the butterfly ribcage key-art. However, spider-senses indicate that's got fuck-all to do with anything that actually happens in the movie...
True that. I liked the earlier artwork or title-only versions better. The teeth in the word "tooth" was also overboard.
The movie wasn't bad (or as bad as I could have imagined... defin "B" material and some very uneven storytelling with some bafflingly under-developed
characters... but Great initial concept / setting, it was well lit and in focus. The filmmakers sloppily left Tony Trovarello- the key PA out of the credits (besides being the Key PA, he was in the movie twice as a generic body) also MichELLE Pollino- the Assitant Director, had her first name spelled wrong. I mention it here so that it is recognized in some form.
Est 4.2 million budget
Format: HD uncompressed, 2x Sony 950's
dual-link HD-SDI
RT: 86min
Shot in Phila Dec 2006
If I can figure out the schedule these are playing on out here, I'm gonna check it out.... report back later. Curious as to what the sweat, blood, tears and other bodily fluids of the Monkey have helped to wreak.
Pretty shoddy work on the credits, tho'... somebody gets the Gas-Face for that screw-up.