In the spirit of Jams (pt2)....

Author: Stitchy McYizzleski

So I got this track to a point I'm diggin. This is the track that was posted in the first 'spirit of the jams...'. I always prescribe to the idea that any creative work is only abandoned and never really finished, but I'm diggin this to the point were I can move on (for now). Which I did and here are a couple of those ones...check'em out!

Track 1

Track 2

Track 3

 

2 Responses to “In the spirit of Jams (pt2)....”

  1. Stitchy McYizzleski

    Damn, no comments huh?


  2. Ink-Stained Wretch

    Don't feel offended, effendi... I listened & dug, but was hoping somebody else on here with, y'know, actual musical credentials would pipe in first!

    Track 2 is probably my fave from this batch - catchy and feels big as hell... I'm sure you've got plans for the "why don't we" sample to pay off in a big way in the finished version! I was totally left hanging by that & can't wait to hear the fully constructed version of where you're heading with this.

    And Track 3 cracks me the hell up -- oughtta be the theme song for a movie about bionic kung fu ninjas. Or a remake of ACTION JACKSON, whichever comes first. Yes, this is meant as a compliment.

    What the hell happened to everybody from our old blog-gang??? I know I've been swamped with work the last couple weeks.... but you can practically hear the wind whistling through the abandoned bytes over here.


Leave a Reply