The weird thing is that I think this is also John Freakin' McCain's take on this subject, which reminds me of why I used to think he was almost kinda okay for a Repuglican until he started pandering to the fundamentalists and cheerleading the Iraq debacle.
heheh, yeah I'll second that. B-ROW 2. after dealing with way too many of the current crop of young'uns recently...i say let it burn...now get off my lawn.
actually, i wouldn't mind experiencing column b row 2. at least it would liven things up a little bit.
This video reminds me why I moved to the woods...
Brow: B-ROW 2 should be your alternate identity.
The weird thing is that I think this is also John Freakin' McCain's take on this subject, which reminds me of why I used to think he was almost kinda okay for a Repuglican until he started pandering to the fundamentalists and cheerleading the Iraq debacle.
heheh, yeah I'll second that. B-ROW 2. after dealing with way too many of the current crop of young'uns recently...i say let it burn...now get off my lawn.
doktor-- rotflmfao!