Brakhage

Author: Ockshun Jockson


Martin Klimas hails from Germany and takes fantastic “still life” photos. He drops clay figurines from the same height in complete darkness with the camera lens open. When the figurine hits the ground, the sound of the impact triggers the lights to go on for a fraction of a second.

http://www.themorningnews.org/archives/galleries/still_life/04sl.php


You can view more photos via the link by hitting the "Next" button under the large photo pictured above. It was a bit concealed, so I figured I'd point it out.


 

5 Responses to “Brakhage”

  1. Ink-Stained Wretch

    Und allen die Artzenkinder sagen: "Sehr kuhl..."


  2. Ink-Stained Wretch

    * Any resemblance to actual German grammar is strictly coincidental.


  3. cleveland browsie

    there is no question in my mind that weed was involved in every phase of these photographs.


  4. Ink-Stained Wretch

    Do they even have weed in Germany????

    I figure they just huff industrial chemicals with polysyllabic names.


  5. cleveland browsie

    i hear it is pretty much decriminalized...


Leave a Reply