Weird Science 2: Mute of Wavilation

Author: Ink-Stained Wretch



All objects have a frequency or set of frequencies with which they naturally vibrate when struck, plucked, strummed or somehow disturbed. Each of the natural frequencies at which an object vibrates is associated with a standing wave pattern.

 

11 Responses to “Weird Science 2: Mute of Wavilation”

  1. cleveland browsie

    that's totally insane.


  2. Gtown Monkey

    What's that crazy White Powder, yo?
    Is that the Devil Dust? No wonder.
    Play the Contact sound for it!!!


  3. cleveland browsie

    oh shit the contact sound!


  4. Gtown Monkey

    fffffffffFFFFUMP fffffffffFFFFUMP
    fffffffffFFFFUMP fffffffffFFFFUMP


  5. Ink-Stained Wretch

    Um... not to disappoint y'all, but I'm pretty sure it's just salt.


  6. Gtown Monkey

    Assault with a Deadly Peppa!


  7. Stitchy McYizzleski

    that ripped my face off


  8. cleveland browsie

    imma gonna try this with some COCAINE!


  9. cleveland browsie

    psyche.


  10. Gtown Monkey

    Wot? I taught it twas sssalt.


  11. Ink-Stained Wretch

    Thanks, you jackholes, I just laughed hot coffee through my nose.


Leave a Reply