Novel but...
Author: Ockshun Jockson

eh...take the actual usb stick out of the pseudo cassette case, and you couldnt tell the difference.
http://www.suck.uk.com/product.php?rangeID=82

eh...take the actual usb stick out of the pseudo cassette case, and you couldnt tell the difference.
http://www.suck.uk.com/product.php?rangeID=82
are the songs in order? i doubt it. very cheeky idea, tho.
the best way to emulate a mix tape is a burnt cd with no gaps.
you could prob make a CD disc image, mount it and
rip into iTunes [insert your fav MP3 player here].
Cute pkg'ing.
I remember one client I had thought it was super cool to print up his mixtape on blank CDs that had a vinyl record faux look.
Even better are the mini-dvds that are cut in the shape of a buisness card and hold like 100MBs.
Love the faux vinyl CDs... I got some David Holmes mixes from some dude in the UK on 'em, but I never see them around here.
Never see the Holmes or the Vinyl around 'heh?