wow, uh... that's sort of how I dress now... [sigh].Are those Vans?- still got a mint pair of those kicks.
70's you think? I'm gonna say 93,although I smell what you're cookin' Suzi D.I think the giveaway is the barely readable Powerbook Duo reference at the bottom.Apple sold models like this from 92-97.Yes, always the ubergeek I am.
That's sort of how you always dressed.
Timeless, ain't I?
If by "timeless," you mean "having no clue what time it is" -- then, yes.
Of course I know time it is...It's Clobberin' Time !
it's really uncanny the similarity... not just the clothes either. the overall demeanor as well. ha. i didn't want to be the first to say anything...
wow is it hailing in here or what?- please tell me ya'all are talking about the dude on the left.
whatever. people have told me that i look like nosferatu!
Hahahahaha!
wow, uh... that's sort of how I dress now... [sigh].
Are those Vans?- still got a mint pair of those kicks.
70's you think? I'm gonna say 93,
although I smell what you're cookin' Suzi D.
I think the giveaway is the barely readable
Powerbook Duo reference at the bottom.
Apple sold models like this from 92-97.
Yes, always the ubergeek I am.
That's sort of how you always dressed.
Timeless, ain't I?
If by "timeless," you mean "having no clue what time it is" -- then, yes.
Of course I know time it is...
It's Clobberin' Time !
it's really uncanny the similarity... not just the clothes either. the overall demeanor as well. ha. i didn't want to be the first to say anything...
wow is it hailing in here or what?
- please tell me ya'all are talking
about the dude on the left.
whatever. people have told me that i look like nosferatu!
Hahahahaha!