Good Grief

Author: doktorbrown

 

6 Responses to “Good Grief”

  1. Gtown Monkey

    Ha! ...but where was the hard drinking
    and sloppy sex? That's the perfect dymanic-
    Lucy and Charlie Brown. They hate each
    other's guts, but they're made for each other.
    Classic Bukowski!

    Next up is the mundane,
    gonzo, suburbia of
    Fear and Loathing in the Family Circle.


  2. Ink-Stained Wretch

    Overheard at the local hipsterrific diner, when somebody spotted an item called the "Charles Bukowski" on the menu: "What do you get, a bottle of scotch and a Snickers bar?"

    (Sadly, it's a actually a Ham on Rye. Get it? Like his book -- oh, never mind.)

    Speaking of the Family Circus, who can ever forget their encounter with the Dread Cthulu?


  3. Gtown Monkey

    Would that diner be Fred 62?
    ah, yer making me miss the LALA

    I was hoping to see little Jeffy or
    one of his siblings get eaten by Cthulu.
    Sadly, no Cthulu sightings.
    Cthulu has come up twice, so far,
    this week -kind of creepy.
    The other time was a puppet
    show in which Cthulu made an
    appearence.


  4. Ink-Stained Wretch

    BWAH??? I need more info about the Cthulu puppet show. (Was there a singalong to "It's Not Easy Being Eldritch, Unnameable & Ichthymorphic?")


  5. Gtown Monkey

    settle down dude...
    Cthulu only makes an appearence
    in said puppet show and he's made
    of tp tubes, pipe cleaners
    and a burger box.

    I'll see if I can find you a pictur...AHHHHHGG!


  6. Ink-Stained Wretch

    Phn'glui M'gl wna'f, Cthulhu R'lyeh Wgha Nagl Ftaghn!!!


Leave a Reply