I have to admit when I first saw the heading for this I though Dandois posted this. Sounded like something he would say. Apprarently it's something Trace would say. Shows what I know.
Aweseome. Anyone remember the ones like this in a black space on Sesame street and the magic powder? Dope.
Yeah the magic powder was the first thing I thought of when I saw this. I even tried to grind up a 10 cent superball to make some as a kid. It wasn't the same.
i hear this is a kids show. if i lived in japan i would have to wake and bake and watch this every morning.
I have to admit when I first saw the heading for this I though Dandois posted this. Sounded like something he would say. Apprarently it's something Trace would say. Shows what I know.
Aweseome. Anyone remember the ones like this in a black space on Sesame street and the magic powder? Dope.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewalHF0T0GY
Yeah the magic powder was the first thing I thought of when I saw this. I even tried to grind up a 10 cent superball to make some as a kid. It wasn't the same.