wires

Author: Stitchy McYizzleski

I engineered my band 'GrindCity' in the studio this past weekend cutting drums, bass and guitar for 3 songs. My friend Andrew documented the setup. Any audio recording type people might dig this:

 

9 Responses to “wires”

  1. Ink-Stained Wretch

    Yo, Stitch: everybody's over at the new Jawn....

    jawndotjawn.wordpress.com

    Email gtown or ockshun jocksun or somebody, they'll hook you up with a password.


  2. Stitchy McYizzleski

    ahhhh...no wonder.
    good lookin out, wretch


  3. Gtown Monkey

    where the fuk you been dood?
    get your wordpress hook up, yo.


  4. Gtown Monkey

    inky digs the cyber-ghost town?...
    or is this really DELOS in WESTWORLD?


  5. Ink-Stained Wretch

    I think the only reason I was over here was to steal a shot of Handy Smurf for use in BANNER WAR '08


  6. Ink-Stained Wretch

    AND WHAT THE FOXTROT?

    Stitch STILL hasn't show up at wordpress, has he? Like a MONTH LATER!

    Dude! Get on the stick!


  7. cleveland browsie

    stitch is a total stoner.


  8. Gtown Monkey

    heh heh heh, jeah!


  9. cleveland browsie

    ha that fool still hasn't come over to the new spot.


Leave a Reply