You are NOT my Girlfriend!
Author: Gtown Monkey
This is a rather shady low budget video that The Count and I worked as
camera assistants on back in the summer. I had almost forgotten about this,
but was reminded this evening, as I ran into the guy who's camera we used.
I don't know about anybody else, but watching it makes me feel creepy.
Enjoy or not...
Where's the laser field?
Oh Christ, I didn't think I'd ever have to hear this song again…
I can't believe you're leaving out the part about the creepy manager who was fucking with the locals and kept saying stuff like:Oh Hellz Yeah, dats da shit right dere! Fuck yeah, shoot it like dat!
Is it just me, or are there some weird refractions from the neon tubes thru the Red Rock adapter?
Well, its in focus, so we cool!
Actually, technically, it's surprisingly sharp.
Which only draws further attention to the talent's headful o' split ends and thrift-shoppe wardrobe!