I Want to Talk to You About Ducts.

Author: Ockshun Jockson

Do your ducts seem old fashioned, out of date?

Central Services' new duct designs are now available in hundreds of different colors to suit your individual tastes...

 

4 Responses to “I Want to Talk to You About Ducts.”

  1. Gtown Monkey

    Who installs them? Tuttle or Buttle?

    Great freaking movie.
    This thoroughly disturbed me as a kid.


  2. Ink-Stained Wretch

    It thoroughly disturbs me right frickin' now.

    Tuttle was the swashbuckling Robert De Niro terrorist character...

    FUN FACT: "The FBI has determined that 'Terry Tuttle' and 'Tim Tuttle' were known aliases of TIMOTHY MCVEIGH."


  3. Gtown Monkey

    We might surmise that- in addition
    to allegedly blowing up the
    Oklahoma Fed building, McVeigh
    may also be a Gilliam fan.
    Wonder if he liked Twelve Monkeys?


  4. Gtown Monkey

    BTW, I thought the ducts were only
    available in Grey, light grey, charcoal
    and black. This color-thing is news to me.


Leave a Reply