Bitch, Make Me a Cup of Coffee!

Author: Ockshun Jockson



I especially like the veiled threat of adultery.

 

8 Responses to “Bitch, Make Me a Cup of Coffee!”

  1. cleveland browsie

    psshhh. dude is triflin'.


  2. Anonymous

    Alls I'm sayin' is, Dude should've known his wife made shite coffee before he married her. So much marital strife could've been avoided…


  3. Gtown Monkey

    No, girlfriend, I mean good as
    "fresh perked"... like my little
    Selma Blair titties in this chilly
    fucking kitchen of yours.
    Forget that Harsh Harv...
    take off that apron and I'll show
    you what "Mountain Grown" is
    all about, honey.


    [errr, sorry about that]


  4. doktorbrown

    why the hell wasn't the maid making the coffee? she obviously knew that the instant was better than the muck that Mrs. was making....maybe she was intentionally sabotaging the java?


  5. Ink-Stained Wretch

    Wow. Behold the subtle art of psychological extortion. Forget waterboarding, ship the old school Mad Ave boys out to Gitmo to get the job done.


  6. Gtown Monkey

    Speaking of Mad Ave Boys...
    anyone seen AMC's "MAD MEN"?
    It's hot.


  7. cleveland browsie

    Take off that apron and I'll show
    you what "Mountain Grown" is
    all about, honey!

    Take off that apron and I'll show
    you what "Mountain Grown" is
    all about, honey!

    Take off that apron and I'll show
    you what "Mountain Grown" is
    all about, honey!


  8. Gtown Monkey

    Hahaha...
    I know the Cleve Brow enjoys
    something when he repeats and reposts
    in Triptych!

    see my MYSPACE comments and scroll down
    for visual evidence of this


Leave a Reply