Actually, herrdoktor, I remember you quoting it as much as I remember him saying it!
Al's freakazoic tendencies apparently extended to his home life as well... I had a friend who house-sat for him one time. He had a human skull suspended over his dinner table, right at about eye-level. Something about keeping in mind one's mortality while you're ingesting the Stuff of Life....
wow. junky lemurs. trippin' on millipede bug juice. just another day in interzone.
what happens if a human rubs millipede juice on his body? same thing?
it prob illegal or highly frowned upon...
else the Millipede Rights peeps be all up
in your shit.
"The lemurs... they have BIG EYES."
- Professor Al Lingis -
(Internationally Known Philosopher / Freakazoid)
I've been watching the lemurs while listening to the Eyebrow's New Year's Mix. Highly recommended...
oh shit......you remember Lingis saying that too!! I think that comment has been echoing inside my skull since the day it was uttered.
Actually, herrdoktor, I remember you quoting it as much as I remember him saying it!
Al's freakazoic tendencies apparently extended to his home life as well... I had a friend who house-sat for him one time. He had a human skull suspended over his dinner table, right at about eye-level. Something about keeping in mind one's mortality while you're ingesting the Stuff of Life....