"HAHAHAHA! Now give me back my phone" - Robt Blake in Lost Highway
Wow- he really gets f*cking mad! Funny too, because I'm currently reading his book Catching the Big Fish: Meditation, Consciousness, and Creativity. about Lynch's use of meditation in his filmmaking and creative process. Interesting, if a slight bit masturbatory. I originally bought this for Cleveland, but started reading myself- (sorry dude, that's what happens when you disappear for a month down the rabbit hole)
Also- I've been looking for the name of this Cell-Phone based project that Michael Madson is involved with... haven't found anything on the web- it was in one of my camera / tech mags. Still looking for it.
"HAHAHAHA! Now give me back my phone"
- Robt Blake in Lost Highway
Wow- he really gets f*cking mad!
Funny too, because I'm currently reading
his book Catching the Big Fish:
Meditation, Consciousness, and Creativity.
about Lynch's use of meditation in his filmmaking
and creative process. Interesting, if a
slight bit masturbatory.
I originally bought this for Cleveland, but
started reading myself-
(sorry dude, that's what happens when you disappear for a month down the rabbit hole)
Also- I've been looking for the name of this
Cell-Phone based project that Michael Madson
is involved with... haven't found anything
on the web- it was in one of my camera / tech mags. Still looking for it.
ha, "it is such a sadness"...
this interview is from the extras disc that came with inland empire.
yo i have been trying to get a hold of that big fish book. we had an audio cassette version of it here, but it sold before i could gank it.
you gotta read kafka on the shore, gtown... let's trade.
deal.
(glad to see you're back)
I think i'd be into hearing Fish
on cassette... then I could sleep read it.
I guess that shows how far I got into
Inland Empire