Distrubing... I love the gnarly look and the early '70s sci-fi / bad acid trip soundtrack. Where's the subway where this was shot? And how much of the golemic roboticky things are practical fx vs. computer graphics? Anyone...?
i'm thinking the close-ups of the feet are real. but the rest looks pretty cg. the thing on the wall that hits dude in the head was off the hook.
Yeah, I was all kind of chilling out with it, then WHAM: that walk-way thing came crawling up the wall and woke me the fuck up.
And for them that haven't seen it (like me until I youtubed it), here's the Citroen C4 robot commercial.And here's another one -- with the Citroen on ice.
Distrubing... I love the gnarly look and the early '70s sci-fi / bad acid trip soundtrack.
Where's the subway where this was shot? And how much of the golemic roboticky things are practical fx vs. computer graphics? Anyone...?
i'm thinking the close-ups of the feet are real. but the rest looks pretty cg. the thing on the wall that hits dude in the head was off the hook.
Yeah, I was all kind of chilling out with it, then WHAM: that walk-way thing came crawling up the wall and woke me the fuck up.
And for them that haven't seen it (like me until I youtubed it), here's the Citroen C4 robot commercial.
And here's another one -- with the Citroen on ice.