Xbox Live Multiplayer

Author: Ockshun Jockson

So I've been playing Gears of War multiplayer on Xbox Live for about a week now. I suck so fucking bad. You have no idea how bad I suck. I probably have at least a collective hour of online fighting time under my bealt and have not been able to kill a single person yet. Yea, I suck THAT bad.

First of all, these kids know the battle maps like the back of their hands. They just fly out of nowhere and fuck me up. It's mad annoying. Constantly getting capped and then people talk shit, it's really frustrating.

Anyways, thought you might like to check out some of this footage. Cause despite my shotcomings online, it's a really slick game.

 

5 Responses to “Xbox Live Multiplayer”

  1. Stitchy McYizzleski

    THAT is a game I need to play. What other platforms is it on? *killkill*


  2. cleveland browsie

    looks like you killed somebody.

    what's the longest you've stayed alive?


  3. cleveland browsie

    sounds like they can coordinate their attacks with a headset... that's handy


  4. Ockshun Jockson

    nah thats not me playing...i just grabbed that off youtubes.

    yea, xbox comes with a headset. and it's pretty fresh because you can play private or public matches, and setup into teams. people on your team can coordinate via headset.

    when you die you can spectate the match, and switch camera angles and shit. you can also switch between players and see what they would be seeing which is fly too.


  5. Anonymous

    Sweet game! I love it, but it is really hard to see what is happening! Unless you have hours to sit around and do nothing and play the game (like my 22 year old sister and her 26 year old husband)...good luck! You will never compete with these kids. They know every corner and every shadow of every level!


Leave a Reply