UUUGHHH...UGGGH...It's so HYPNOTIC!
YEAH BABY!
that's kind of sick... I mean refreshing.yabba dabba doyabba dabba doyabba dabba doyabba dabba doyabba dabba do...
Oh, don't make me break out the badgers...
badgers? well i'll see yer badgers and raise ya a bananaphone.
I <3 THE FUCKING BADGERS!!!
it's amazing how long i watched those badgers. trace, for some reason i am reminded of scott "badger" wolfskill. ha. i wonder what happened to that dude.anyway, the bananaphone link isn't turning into a little pointer finger for me for some reason.
yeah that's odd. it worked for me yesterday but doesn't now. here goes again
LALALALALA BANANAPHONEAGGH MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD(In the middle of the desert outside Las Vegas, Steve (as played by Ray Milland) gets out of the car and tears off his own ears.)NO... NOOOOOOO!!!!! I CAN STILL HEAR!!!!
i'm getting the ringtone.
YEAH BABY!
that's kind of sick... I mean refreshing.
yabba dabba do
yabba dabba do
yabba dabba do
yabba dabba do
yabba dabba do...
Oh, don't make me break out the badgers...
badgers? well i'll see yer badgers and raise ya a bananaphone.
I <3 THE FUCKING BADGERS!!!
it's amazing how long i watched those badgers.
trace, for some reason i am reminded of scott "badger" wolfskill. ha. i wonder what happened to that dude.
anyway, the bananaphone link isn't turning into a little pointer finger for me for some reason.
yeah that's odd. it worked for me yesterday but doesn't now. here goes again
LALALALALA BANANAPHONE
AGGH MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD
(In the middle of the desert outside Las Vegas, Steve (as played by Ray Milland) gets out of the car and tears off his own ears.)
NO... NOOOOOOO!!!!! I CAN STILL HEAR!!!!
i'm getting the ringtone.