For a while now I have been convinced that our friend Stinke and professional baseball player Lance Berkman are actually the same person. I dont realy know how this being is able to find the time to double in the other's life. Maybee they are actually long lost brothers. Whatever theory you chose to espouse, the likeness is fucking UNCANNY. I know Lance may not be quite as "cut" as Stinke. We know that since Stinke moved to the Sunshine State he has 3 differant gym memberships and a personal Macrobiotic chef, I hope he is not offended as Lance may be a still have a little of the baby fat stinke so despises, But, Lance is a professional athlete, and many professional athletes, Fuzzy Zoeller for example, were able to sustain a champoinship form while carrying a little extra baggage.

So, lets get the Dialogue going, and the conspiracy theories sprinkling... how could it be that so many years have gone by and these two have not yet been brought to each other's attention? And, if there is in fact a higher authority who has gone to great leangths to keep them unaeware of their genetic connectedness, how can we as a community dismantle the unlawfull construct of this entitiy to finally bring these two jews together?

 

4 Responses to “Are Stinke and Lance Berman the same person?”

  1. Gtown Monkey

    I always thought the Stinke was kin to Andy Samberg.


  2. Ockshun Jockson

    as a note of mention, john travolta gets mentioned more than any other


  3. Gtown Monkey

    ... there are Jews in Baseball?!?


  4. cleveland browsie

    lance berman actually looks like stinke's real life brother more than he does stinke.


Leave a Reply